Men's:
Women's:
They are Under Armour tees that can be used for any soccer and non-soccer related activities. #'s and sizes below. Cost = $20-25, depending on shipping and final count. Jerseys will be Black with Columbia Blue lettering. Name and Number on back. Please respond to confirm the name you want on back (e.g.: Mike/Michael/DeMeo/Sandwich?). I need to place the order Monday to get them in time for this season.
Are there any non-playing Cougars who want jerseys for future Cougin? Trevor, I have you listed, but I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not...
Women: 3 = Deana - M; 4 = Abby - M; 12 = Annie - M; 28 = Leslie - M
Men: 1 = Alex - L; 5 = Jake - L; 8 = Sage - L; 10 = Graham - M; 5 = Sandwich - XL; 13 = Jacks - XL; 16 = Scott - M; 17 = Kevin - M; 22 = Emilio - XL; 33 = Alexis - M; 69 = Trevor - M
5 comments:
I definitely want a jersey. Sage, do you know the "model" name of the shirts? Just a word of warning to those that haven't worn underarmour in the past - their sizes tend to run large.
Mens - Under Armour Tech Team T - UNDER-90006
Womens - Under Armour Women's Tech Team T - UNDER-24005W
I'll change my size to M. I don't think these run as large as the cool-gear stuff...
I have one of these in large and it fits perfectly.
Medium for Graham.
I'll take one, but I guess in a M instead of S since the women's are smaller cut.
Post a Comment