Friday, November 21, 2008

Cougars Winter Wonderland

Sunday 4pm at Stanton Street

Who's CougINthecold...?

I just heard from the league yesterday, so sorry for the short notice. Hopefully we're all hungry for action. Please also let me know if you can/can't play this season...

--Sage

8 comments:

TB said...

im going to cougout this season, but ill be back next season fo sho.trevor

GrahamS said...

Coug-In-Spirit

Emma said...

CougOutofTown for the holiday... kick some butt!

Anonymous said...

CougIN! Yay we are back!

Deana said...

Is this Sunday league again? If so, I will likely be very hit or miss.

I would, however, like to get a kick around going - I've got to see what the knee can handle!

Sage said...

couginlongjohns... there's a good chance we'll have some hot toddy action for post-game...

Anonymous said...

CougOut this time and might be game by game. My longjohns are in my hockey bag this winter.

the harlem jake said...

cougincicle - jake