Thursday, October 16, 2008

PLAYOFFS 1st Round: Cougars vs. Real Madrid, 4pm at Stanton Street



The only galacticos on the field will be the Galacticougars.

CougIN: Lindsey, Jacks, Sage, Rich, Jake, Alex M., Felix

CougOUT: Sandwich, Ventura, Trevor, Deana, Emma, Alvaro, Kevin

11 comments:

blip said...

cougOUT... Lame ankle from last week's action. Hopefully back soon. Kick Arse!

Anonymous said...

CougIN

Emma said...

COUGIN... I cannot wait to play!!!!

Deana said...

CougOUTOFTOWN

Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

CougIN!!!!

the harlem jake said...

cougin

Emma said...

sorry got to change to cougOUT... but i will be on the sidelines cheering you all on.

Anonymous said...

CougOUT of Town

Anonymous said...

Cougin

Deana said...

Cougarino's-

So are we in the second round of the playoffs?

Sage said...

A big ol' boo due to the 1-nil loss. But a good season by the Cougs all around.

It looks like another season is going to get underway soon. I think starting the weekend of the 9th or 16th (not the 13th, which is a Friday...).

I'm waiting to hear confirmation from the league.