Friday, November 6, 2009

Jerseys & CougarBucks

Cougs,

the jerseys are getting printed... though not in time for this weekend... so let's get a win so we can wear them before the season's completely over!

Depending on how much you've paid over the past 2 seasons, or just for the shirt alone, I need to collect CougarBucks from many of you.

If you're name is on the list, you will be getting a shirt:
Women - Abby, Laura, Annie, Erica, Katie, Jessi
Men - Nick, Alex, Jake, Evan, Sage, Dermott, Graham, Jacks, Rich, Scott, Trevor, Isidro, Damian, Dan

1. If you played the past 2 seasons, and paid in full I need $10.
2. If you played Summer season ONLY and paid in full I need $5
3. If you played Fall season ONLY and paid in full I need $35
4. If you paid for a shirt ONLY, you owe $0
5. If you haven't paid yet this season, I please send in your CougarBucks.

If you're not in the city, I will mail you the shirt. If you can't make it to the game, let me know how to get it to you.

Please contact me if you have questions about what you owe. Bring cash/checks this Sunday. I need to pay the balance on the shirts, which comes to about $350.

Let's get a win on Sunday!

No comments: