we must not allow last Sunday's loss (4-0 dammit) to los douchitos grandes to dampen our spirits. After all, they continue to be douchebags, and as the heroes in this story, we know that we will ultimately win and achieve the glory that is our due. Our names will be sung in the streets, while the douchitos wallow in their bitterness and deceit.
With that in mind and with the input of many present on at last week's game and on the blog, I am going to sign us up for another season of Sundays on Stanton. As before, $75/Cougar. Payable by check or Paypal.
Checks:
Sage Ramadge
304 Sixth Street #2
Brooklyn, NY 11215

Please pay by 8/15 if you intend to play.
First game is Sunday 8/24.
Comment below if you are CougIN for Fall 2008.
4 comments:
CougIN
I will have to see how the knee is, but I do expect to be around for some of the games.
Alas I am CougOUT. I'm pretty sure I've got a stress fracture in my left foot so I've got to lay off. Go Cougs!
Sorry to lose ya for the season Leslie! I hope the foot heals before too long.
Post a Comment