I hope the week is going well for you all, and that you are eagerly anticipating the playoffs this Sunday.
Looking ahead to next season - there will be another Chinatown Sunday league starting in the fall. I'm waiting for confirmation but it may be starting the 3rd weekend of August or the 2nd weekend of September. Same days, same deal.
Other options are:
- Urban Soccer (though I think we're still in the hole a couple of $$ to them)
- McCarren Park - it looks like there are 1 or 2 leagues, one on Tuesday nights. I'm still trying to confirm if there are open spots.
- Metrosoccer, Coed Soccer, Zog, etc...
- Who's CougIN for Sundays in the Fall?
- Who's CougIN for a different day/league/location?
auf Wiedersehen,
--Sage
6 comments:
Hey cougs,
i think this league was great. Mccarren park would be a tough one to go to for me.
as for the playoffs, i'm injured (wrist in the cast !)and cougout for the rest of this season but would definitely join you in the next one, early september !!
good luck
alexis
Sundays in the fall may be tough for me. I am interested in at least exporing other leagues. And, y'know, Cougs, just because I can't run around on the field I still like to drink. Let's do trivia soon!
moving to CA on 8/27 to be closer to Graham (he's pretty great) so I'm out for the fall.
cougIN for Sundays in chinatown and cougIN for McCarren(however, Tuesdays aren't the best). -m
cougIn - sundays definitely, tuesdays might be tough w/ my work schedule.
I should be able to play (at whatever field), I just might have to miss a sunday or two.
Post a Comment